Available on t-toc platform
Ludovic Classic Edition & Pharma Edition
Sciences Computers SAS – France
Ludovic® is a virtual extrusion lab designed for optimizing the corotating twin screw extrusion process. Ludovic® quantifies the material evolution & sensitivity for cutting down on experiments.
Speeding up the TSE Process
Simulations performed with Ludovic® are set in a few minutes with the 4 Tab-Technology. Results are then analyzed in a user-friendly environment.
- Wood Fibers Composites (WFC) – Optimizing the mixing efficiency while preserving the fibers characteristics
- Agro-Food extrusion – Prediction of starchy product degradation during extrusion
- Performing scale up – Keeping the process efficiency from a pilot line to an industrial plant
- Model integration in Ludovic® – Glass fibers length prediction along the screw profile
- Polymer compounding – a case of Polypropylene extrusion – Quantification of the main key areas of the process by Ludovic®
- Pharmacy applications – Hot Melt Extrusion From lab scale to pilot scale
- Reactive extrusion – PP Peroxyde-induced degradation. Ludovic® : predicting a complex viscosity evolution
- Saturated Polyester material Extrusion -Showing the hidden behaviour of a PBT